REVIEWS & ARTICLES
- My essay for The Dramatist on working without an agent. Published Sept/Oct 2018 Issue: The Reality Check Issue
- My article for HowlRound: "Body-Shaming: The Epidemic Plaguing Collegiate Theatre Programs" Published May 2018
- My article for HowlRound: "Yes, All Men (Need to Listen): Making Room for Womanhood in the American Theatre"Published November 2016
- Recommended for the Las Vegas Valley Theatre Awards 2019
- "The script is tight and compelling, with plenty of humor to leaven the intensity.” - Talkin’ Broadway.
- 3.5 out of 4 stars "The heartfelt, passionate performances of this acting ensemble carry the audience along an emotional roller-coaster...” - EatMoreArtVegas.com
- The Big Fuckin' Giant recommendation by Cleveland Centennial (David Hansen - playwright and blogger)
- Tight End is chosen as one of the Best Shows in Chicago for 2017!
- Review of Tight End world premiere production by PerformInk Chicago - Critic's Pick! -"Playwright Rachel Bykowski beautifully illustrates the world of small town high school football and its influence on its fans in 20% Theatre Company’s production of TIGHT END. "
- Review of Tight End world premiere production by Ada Grey - "People who would like this show are people who like powerful stories, strong women in bad situations, and overcoming obstacles. I think this is an intriguing play. It made me think a lot about what our society is like today and what we can do to change it. I liked it."
- Review of Tight End world premiere production by Windy City Media Group - "Playwright Rachel Bykowski and director Kallie Noelle Rolison are to be commended for their refusal to traffic in propagandistic caricature, instead striving for the tragic inevitability of noble intentions undone by obsessive hubris. "
- Review of Glory Vs. The Wolves staged reading by Creative Community Review